Goldfish Goldfish

Welcome, Kidmanikin.
Top-of-the-line animation if you ask me. Full of mirth, proving yourself a great animator as well for a debut.
The music matched the theme - those strange faces go great with the classical music.
I love the characters in this movie, and the smooth animation.
Anyway, this movie is a great introduction to the newgrounds community.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

You've never dissapointed me, Firth. This is a fantastic piece of work.
Your style and humor put together makes one hell of a great cartoon! I'm really looking forward to your next Black And White cartoon!

Furby Murder Mansion Furby Murder Mansion

ahahahahaha, nostalgia!

New York Shark New York Shark

The game play alone was pretty good and I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay. The sounds and music were a tad on the annoying side, but I took the bad with the good and all in all this comes out to be a pretty enjoyable game and I do suggest it to any bored person that wants to wreck some shit.

P.S: Wrecking the Staten Island Ferry like so has always been a fantasy of mine. So thanks for that, Wiesi!

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Cool

Hm, I'm not sure what to think. I definitely liked the gameplay, as the animation looked almost as good as something I would see on Xbox Arcade or PSN. Also, I like the "extra-shit" you put into it. Such as the movements the character makes when he's not moving. I like the controls. And I liked the choice of music when I heard music.

However, there's something that's bothering me. I'm giving a 10 because I don't know exactly what it is, but If I could explain it you'd be getting a 9. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD, HIPSTERS DON'T CARE..

Take this 9 and shove it up your hipster butt.

Defend Your Tower Defend Your Tower

Alright

It's OK, nothing to be upset about. And it would be wise for you to understand I know about releasing stuff you wouldn't be exactly proud of.
Well, when I first saw the title, I though it was going to be another crappy game based around the same controls of Defend your Castle. So at least that's not exactly the same. The animation however could've used more work. I'd think of it differently depending on how many people worked on this game. If only one (not pro) person worked on it, then bravo you're starting out really nicely. However, if a team of people worked on it, or if you are a professional, then you should be ashamed.

Tornado Tornado

Ahh, refreshing. It's not often I'll find a song of such nature, let alone this good, on NG.
Many thanks for that, keep rockin'.

DanJohansen responds:

That I shall good sir! ROCK ON and thanks for coming and listening

Hey Arnold! Hey Arnold!

Helga

Made me feel all tingly.