New York Shark New York Shark

The game play alone was pretty good and I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay. The sounds and music were a tad on the annoying side, but I took the bad with the good and all in all this comes out to be a pretty enjoyable game and I do suggest it to any bored person that wants to wreck some shit.

P.S: Wrecking the Staten Island Ferry like so has always been a fantasy of mine. So thanks for that, Wiesi!

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Cool

Hm, I'm not sure what to think. I definitely liked the gameplay, as the animation looked almost as good as something I would see on Xbox Arcade or PSN. Also, I like the "extra-shit" you put into it. Such as the movements the character makes when he's not moving. I like the controls. And I liked the choice of music when I heard music.

However, there's something that's bothering me. I'm giving a 10 because I don't know exactly what it is, but If I could explain it you'd be getting a 9. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD, HIPSTERS DON'T CARE..

Take this 9 and shove it up your hipster butt.

Defend Your Tower Defend Your Tower

Alright

It's OK, nothing to be upset about. And it would be wise for you to understand I know about releasing stuff you wouldn't be exactly proud of.
Well, when I first saw the title, I though it was going to be another crappy game based around the same controls of Defend your Castle. So at least that's not exactly the same. The animation however could've used more work. I'd think of it differently depending on how many people worked on this game. If only one (not pro) person worked on it, then bravo you're starting out really nicely. However, if a team of people worked on it, or if you are a professional, then you should be ashamed.

Sideways Sideways

Frustratingly Impressive

The game has basic good, yet sensitive controls. I like the music, and the animation deserves is good. Not great. Because of all this, It deserves a 7, but because I see you put a good amount of work into it, here's an 8.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Hmm

I enjoyed this game. Glitches at times, I'm just not sure if it's meant to be that way. If it is, congrats.. good job on that.

The game itself.. I give it a 7. Because of the well put into animation.. i give this an 8.

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

Hahahaha

The doodieman series, sure is a great one.

I just wish why these flash have such a low score..