Goldfish Goldfish

Welcome, Kidmanikin.
Top-of-the-line animation if you ask me. Full of mirth, proving yourself a great animator as well for a debut.
The music matched the theme - those strange faces go great with the classical music.
I love the characters in this movie, and the smooth animation.
Anyway, this movie is a great introduction to the newgrounds community.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

You've never dissapointed me, Firth. This is a fantastic piece of work.
Your style and humor put together makes one hell of a great cartoon! I'm really looking forward to your next Black And White cartoon!

Furby Murder Mansion Furby Murder Mansion

ahahahahaha, nostalgia!

Cat and Fish 2 Cat and Fish 2

Quite a bit of this reminds me of the old "Looney Tunes" cartoons, only with a tad less violence. You're sort of the internet's Walt Disney I suppose.

All the voices were silly. The entire movie for that matter was hilariously silly, actually. Windows on the iMac... you couldn't get more silly. You've outdone your silly self, Sammy.

Paper Tiger Paper Tiger

Man, I really enjoyed this. Catchy and interesting: 2 things many music videos lack nowadays.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Holy monkey-butts!

That animation was scary good. Or maybe I was just surprised by the 3d look in 2d style you gave to a flash. However you did it, well done!

I don't much care for the plot, but if you did send this swf to the halloween contest, I'm almost certain this would win!

Well anyway, all this shows is that you can do so much. If you spend a lot of time and thought into an animation, I'm sure it would be the best thing I've ever seen (as long as you exclude the anime style, in which I hate, but others may enjoy).

Cheers!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Wow

Max, I have to say your surprised me on this one. The art (animation/camera) was fantastic. Best animation I've seen from you so far for sure.
I love the scooby-doo type of style. Especially towards the end, it really brings out the humour in this all.

But I only have one thing to criticise. That would be the way this ended. I loved the choice of music and all, but the result of the protagonist wasn't a happy one for me. And I of all people love his randomness, but it just didn't fit too well with this movie, Max. I may just feel that way now, as I don't know what to think of it... but my opinion may change later on.

However there's many aspects of it I like, so let's take the good with the bad and give this bad boy a 10!

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

I like it!

Very well animated, the humour was pretty amazing too. Simply a very good flash.
Keep it up, sexual lobster!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Love4Dead Love4Dead

Good Shit

First off, nice animation. The zombie pop-out-of-closet scene was a personal favourite of mine.

The musical segment, not expected. And may I say, GEWD SHIT! Had all the elements it needed. Animation was thorough and clean, surprise scenes, and in general worked very well for this type of parody.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Interesting...

You know, at first I was thinking "huh.. another crappy animated parody somehow making it to the front page". But soon into the flash, the humour really came through. Especially the brock segment. So, bravo for that.